Attribution for Episode 98



Attribution for Episode 98
·         The meditation background music is: Ripples by Kevin MacLeod and is licensed under a CC Attribution 3.0. http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100691.
(Note: this NOT from Freesound – I have just listed here for completeness)  
·         The Mariachi Band is = http://www.soundbyter.com/2011/08/free-mariachi-band-sound-effect/ (Note: this NOT from Freesound – I have just listed here for completeness
                                                                                                             

For Marriage/Divorce Counselling Sketch
·         Light switch click = “light switch” by adrozipp
·         Computer mouse click = “Computer mouse.wav” by CGEffex http://freesound.org/people/CGEffex/sounds/99958/  
·         The meditation background music is: Ripples by Kevin MacLeod and is licensed under a CC Attribution 3.0. http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100691.
(Note: this NOT from Freesound – I have just listed here for completeness)    

For “Dr. ‘Love’”   
·         Door opening (here at and end) = “Doors » wooden_door_open.wav” by joedeshon http://freesound.org/people/joedeshon/sounds/117416/
·         Looking through notes in chart = “pen and paper » fliping paper.wav“ by yaron_elh http://freesound.org/people/yaron_elh/sounds/85063/
·         Dimmer = “Household » Dial light turned on.aif“ by carroll27 http://freesound.org/people/carroll27/sounds/151909/   
·         Match = “Strike a match” by thewestwind http://freesound.org/people/thewestwind/sounds/149459/   
·         Stirrup Metal Sound = “MetalOvenClose.wav” by Hotlavaman  http://freesound.org/people/Hotlavaman/sounds/108674/
·         Ice & mixing drink = “water » shaken.not.stirred.wav“ by dobroide http://freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/7744/
·         Drinking = “drinking.wav” by sagetyrtle http://freesound.org/people/sagetyrtle/sounds/37226/
·         Oven bing = “Kitchen Timer — Done!“ by dland http://freesound.org/people/dland/sounds/149506/
·         Dancing = “shoes tapping.wav“ by braffe2 http://freesound.org/people/braffe2/sounds/83748/
·         Barry White Song (Karaoke version) = http://youtu.be/t46AbAd8JwM
·         Finger snap = “The Almighty Sound - PXL - Acoustic Drum Samples 1 » Snap.wav” by thealmightysound http://freesound.org/people/thealmightysound/sounds/87731/
·         Mariachi Band = http://www.soundbyter.com/2011/08/free-mariachi-band-sound-effect/ (Note: this NOT from Freesound – I have just listed here for completeness